How do travel days work?
After deciding on where you want to go, you choose the number of days you want to travel. Not the length of your trip but the actual days you are on a train.
Example: If you’re going 1 hour from Berlin to Leipzig or going on a 12-hour train ride with multiple stops in one day, both counts as one travel day.
Then you choose if you wish to travel for several days in a row or if you want to spread out your travel days. There’s a wide selection of combinations to choose from. The period of validity after activation ranges from 1 month to 2 months, to consecutive travel.
- 4 travel days within 1 month after activation
- 5 travel days within 1 month after activation
- 7 travel days within 1 month after activation
- 10 travel days within 2 months after activation
- 15 travel days within 2 months after activation
- 15 travel days within 15 days after activation
- 22 travel days within 22 days after activation
- 30 travel days within 30 days after activation
- 60 travel days within 60 days after activation
- 90 travel days within 90 days after activation